Facebook SDK

We are created in a way that we are meant to create things also(Gen 1:28). What do I mean, we are created in the image and after the likeness of God(Gen 1:26) and God in whose image and likeness we are created, is a creator, therefore, we are creators. We cannot graduate from school and take up our certificate, moving from one company to another looking for employment when we can actually create employment by virtue of us beings 'creators'. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying we should not get a job to practice our course of study, all I'm saying is, change your way of thinking from 'after graduating from school, I would get a high paying job and settle down' to 'before graduating, I would build my own company and after graduating, I would start running my company full time'. There is nothing wring in you working in a company, but it should be to add value to the society, to gain experience in your field, so that you run your company well.
Furthermore, we cannot be in a place where there is problem and we are not able to 'create' a solution.
We are 'creators' because we are made in the image and after the likeness of the 'Creator' of the universe. Good day, do have a pleasant day.
Be Yourself
Explore Your Potentials
Fulfill Your Purpose
#Christof

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post