Facebook SDK

Just discovered something of recent about this statement 'The plans I have for you are good and not evil'
Let's narrow it down to our plans for each day of our life and how we manage our time. For each day, we are supposed to make plans for that day and set time for every activity we want to do, and before we go about those activities, we need to ask God to bless our plans for that day.
Now I know this may sound weird to some people but it is the truth, let the Spirit of God lead you as you plan your schedule for the day. I will tell you why, scripture records that Jesus woke up before dawn(daybreak), went to a quiet place to pray. Has it ever occurred to you or have you ever wondered why Jesus was able to abstain from sin despite being fully human, the reason is 'He never disconnected from the father'.
Now let me tell you this:
God has plans for us, but He needs our cooperation in order for those plans to be achieved, that is we have a role(working towards fulfilling our purpose) to play, if we fail to play that role or follow through the process of making those plans a reality, we would remain stagnant, we may think we are going forward because of how smoothly things are going, but in actual sense we are going in circles.
Now look out Jesus, there is something He always said 'I have come to do the work of the one who sent me, the words I say, the things I do, are not mine, but my father's'.
In a nutshell, before making decisions, before taking any action, before saying any word, ask yourself, if I take this decision, if I take this action, if I say this, would it take me away from God's plans for me, would it delay God's plans from coming to fulfillment in my life.
Work ou

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post